We believe in a healthy body there is a healthy mind. And therefore I try to keep my body moving, as I have hypothesised, making my body moving, and dedicating it to health improvement, will increase my health and sanity.read more
How to create an impulse response in JMulti video
Posted by: admin 2 months ago
Finally, I found a time to create a video in how to, JMulti video.
So, JMulti is a holy grail in SVAR research, most of you who doesn't know must already use other software such as Eviews, Matlab, STATA, and many other. However, this JMulti is inspired a lot by the work of Lutkepohl (2006), in the new multivariate autoregression.
So the critical step to reproduce such a step is.
1. Make sure you have prepared data for this.
2. You also already fully understand the theoretical perspective of what you have to put your variable in the order.
3. Go and select the variable itself.
4. Choose VAR analysis
5. Specify the lags, first can be 4, second can 10-12.
6. Click model check -> residual analysis -> choose portman -> 20, LM 1 (if the value of P bigger then 0.05 there is no autocorrelation in residual.
7. Click SVAR -> choose IRA -> specify model B, change based cholesky model, the lower part of the matric
8. Choose still SVAR - IRA - choose 20 quarter
9. Leave for the first option 0,95, bootstrap 1000 repetition, chose any number you like, for example 1,2,3,4 for bootstrap confidence interval
10. Click on display, on the picture, click view option -> convert background white -
Step by step in getting FEV
chose the symbol + or the target
click on result VAR -> IRA -> SVARA
- the first 4 column is the first variable, response to the 4 shock
so output repose to outputshock, credit shock, real estate shock, and LTV shock.
Also happen to the bootstrap with the upper bound and lower bound
later copty to excel or create the graphic using matlab.
Alright that s all!
It was the day of my birthday, and definitely, it was pure fun to spend it with family.read more
1 month ago
1 month, 1 week ago
1 month, 2 weeks ago
1 month, 3 weeks ago
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Collaboratively administrate empowered markets via plug-and-play networks. Dynamically procrastinate B2C users after installed base benefits. Dramatically visualize customer directed convergence without